Datafiniti provides instant access to web data for businesses. We're like a B2B Google for data. We can provide data sets on every product, business, or property listed online, and we continue to add more data. Our data is used by startups, Fortune 500 companies, and every sort of company in between.
The Datafiniti team is smart, driven, and passionate about the hard work required to build an amazing company, create an ambitious product, and serve a wide variety of customers. We celebrate our wins and grind through our challenges. We're a small, close-knit team dedicated to each other and our vision.
What you'll do at Datafiniti:
The Customer Success Expert is responsible for onboarding of new customers onto Datafiniti and ensuring continued success of each customer's use of our product.
- Working with sales team to ensure all customer information is up-to-date.
- Providing onboarding material and documentation to customers.
- Conducting onboarding webcasts for new customers by providing tailor-made demos.
- Ensuring each customer successfully uses our web portal or API to retrieve relevant data within 30 days of onboarding.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to ensure continued success with the Datafiniti product.
- Relaying customer feedback (e.g., bugs, product improvements) to relevant internal teams.
- Conduct weekly customer success meetings with all internal stakeholders.
- Working with Data Production team to prioritize buildout of new data sources.
What we must see from you:
- You are obsessed with customer happiness.
- You are focused on maintaining customer retention above 90%.
- You are an excellent communicator. You can create a trusting relationship with a stranger and understand their needs.
We'd love to see (but it's ok if we don't):
- Experience working with developers.
- Familiarity with HTML and how websites display information.
How you'll feel the love:
- Competitive pay - work hard and you'll see the reward
- Complete insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Equity in a growing startup
- Flexible vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Foodie Fridays - lunch is catered every Friday
- Free parking in downtown Austin
- Monthly happy hours
- Company adventures - mini golf, board game nights, and other shenanigans
- Working with awesome people that get stuff done